Jewish date: 2 Ṭeveth 5771 (Parashath Vayyiggash).
Today’s quasi-holiday: International Anti-Corruption Day.
Today’s news and commentary:
- “How to stop a hurricane (good luck, by the way)”
- “Zoo Illogical: Ugly Animals Need Protection from Extinction, Too”
- “Breaking our link to the "March of Progress"”
- “The gorgeous molecular biology movie that's taken the world by storm”
- “Japan’s Robot Picks Only the Ripest Strawberries”
Image of a Macintosh SE via WikipediaToday’s weird thing is this simulation of a Macintosh SE running System 7.0. I have no idea why anyone did this, but it may be fun for the nostalgic, especially since the simulation includes some games and a screen saver. Enjoy, share the weirdness, and happy Ḥanukkah.