Friday, April 9, 2010

Communist party hats

Greetings.


Jewish date:  25 Nisan 5770 (Parashath Shemini).


Today’s quasi-holidays:  National Cherish an Antique Day, Name Yourself Day.

Note:  I observance of Name Yourself Day, I note the name I plan to go by if I do move to Israel, as I am seriously considering now:  אַהֲרֹן שְׁלֹמֹה אֵדֶלְמָן.

A while back I came up with bizarre notion of a “communist party hat”, which would look something like this:


Little did I realize that other people, parsing the phrase differently, would come up with their own notion of what “communist party hats” were and even try to sell them.  Today’s weird things are Communist Party Hats.  Note that there are also the Democratic Party HatGreen Party HatsLibertarian HatsRepublican Party Hats, and (most recently) Tea Party Hats.

NOTE:  I note the existence of such headwear and find them curious, but I DO NOT take responsibility for their messages.  Many of the messages, in fact, display great ignorance (or denial) of what their creators’ opponents actually claim and do.

Enjoy, share the weirdness, and Shabbath shalom.

Aaron
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: