Relevant to one of today’s quasi-holidays: “August—History of the Month's Origin” and “Why we have leap days”.
Today’s news and commentary:
- “Prozac Problem?” (Actually not quite right. Last I heard, prozac works best on the most depressed people.)
- “House speaker seeks grand jury probe of 2 Bush aides”
- “Caught on tape: Rat videos reveal whisker secrets”
- “Bats use same flying trick as insects”
- “EU may begin treating 'Net censorship as a trade barrier” (Interesting idea for dealing with oppression.)
- “The Earth Has More Than One North Pole”