Worthy causes of the day: “Don't let the Pentagon whitewash the abuses at Guantánamo”, “Health care THIS YEAR”, and “Speak Out for Polar Bears and Other Imperiled Wildlife”.
Relevant to Divine Misconceptions:
- More violation of freedom of religion: “RUSSIA: Governor orders church land grab” and “SERBIA: Religious freedom survey, February 2009”
- Richard Williamson tries to get out of his sticky situation, but fails: “Vatican: Bishop's apology for Holocaust denial not enough”. His problem is that he only apologized for causing distress but never recanted his Holocaust denial.
- “Mardi Gras of Hate”
- “Calif. aquarium blames flooding on curious octopus”
- “Guitar-Makers Making Music "Greener"”
- “Researchers Uncover 1.5 Million-Year-Old Footprints”
- “Republican party *still* shilling antiscience?”
- “Forget Survival of the Fittest: It Is Kindness that Counts”
- “13,000-year-old tools unearthed at Colorado home”
- “The Great Garbage Patch”
- “Broke? Desperate? Scammers are looking for you”: This is despicable.
- “How To Get Physicians To Use The Same Science-Based Playbook”