Worthy causes of the day: “President Obama: Don't Appoint Fish Farm Supporter!” and “Regulate Harmful Coal Ash Waste”.
Relevant to Divine Misconceptions:
- “Vatican/SSPX — the fallout continues”: Pope Benedict XVI, please excommunicate Williams and get it over with.
- More self-promotion: 2009 Darwin Week in Charleston | February 08-15.
- “Iranian Revolution (1979)”
- “Did Israel Shell a UN School? The Truth Exposed”
- “Ten new amphibian species discovered in Colombia”
- “Financed by the British taxpayer, brutal torturers of the West Bank”
- “FBI Cuts Off CAIR Over Hamas Questions”
- “On Titan: It's Raining Methane”