Worthy cause of the day: The Live Earth pledge.
Today’s news and commentary:
- “The Katsav Affair”
- “Peace in Palestine (1994)”
- “PM: Full Kassam protection impossible” (Perfection is impossible, but making a decent effort, such as seriously fighting terrorists and not coddling them, is most certainly feasible, not to mention the job of the Prime Minister of Israel.)
- “Bush won't supply subpoenaed documents” (Submitted by Barry. Is Bush trying to make it look like he is hiding something illegal?)
- “Genome Swap Turns One Microbe into Another”
- “Cradle of civilisation also cats' cradle”
- “Designer Enzyme Cuts HIV Out of Infected Cells”
MY NEW EXERCISE PROGRAM
Here's the exercise program I am using to stay in shape next year. You might want to take it easy at first, then do it faster as you become more proficient.
It may be too strenuous for some.
ALWAYS CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE STARTING ANY EXERCISE PROGRAM.
NOW SCROLL DOWN...
NOW SCROLL UP...
That's enough for the first day. We don't want to overdo it on the first day....