Today’s news and commentary:
- “Arab Cease-Fire (1976)”
- “Blabbermouth: Gaza 2007”
- “Built for Stargazing” (I am sure my father, the astronomer, will like this idea.)
- “Rare blue lobster avoids the cooker”
- “UGA study finds that weaker nations prevail in 39 percent of military conflicts”
- “Finkelstein: A Fraudulent "Academic"”
- “Gigantoraptor: It's a Bird, It's a Dinosaur, It's a Mystery”
- “Stressed Spaniards get to smash hotel rooms”
- “Driver ticketed for using biofuel” (I know: Say what?)
Overall, you scored as follows:Enjoy and share the weirdness.
14% scored higher (more nerdy),
1% scored the same, and
85% scored lower (less nerdy).
What does this mean? Your nerdiness is:
High-Level Nerd. You are definitely MIT material, apply now!!!.