Worthy cause of the day: “Made in Sderot”.
Relevant to today’s quasi-holiday: The “Doughnut” article on Wikipedia. WARNING: Doughnuts are fantastically bad for you and only to be consumed rarely in limited quantities.
Today’s news and commentary:
- “Shame on Britain”
- “Bringing Back Europe's Prehistoric Beasts”
- “Study finds cocaine, pot in Rome's air”
- “Belgian military deployed to combat caterpillars” (I cannot make this up!)
- “'Communicator Badges' Improve Hospital Care”
- “Genome of DNA Pioneer Is Deciphered”