Worthy cause of the day: “Help Our Economy by Helping National Parks”.
Relevant to Divine Misconceptions:
- Count on some countries to have no clue when it comes to freedom of religion: “KAZAKHSTAN: The court hearing which never was?”, “Egypt: Christians Sent To Prison After Brutal Police Raid”
- “Critics point to flaws in pope's governing style”: Homing in on why the Richard Williamson debacle is occurring. So far, no sign of Pope Benedict XVI getting around to excommunicating Williamson afresh.
- More self-promotion: 2009 Darwin Week in Charleston | February 08-15. I have done the research. You may be surprised at the length of some relevant lists I have drawn up. Ben Stein is in big trouble.
- “Thoughts on the Operation”
- “Gazans tell Israeli investigators of Hamas abuses”
- “Extinct ibex is resurrected by cloning”: This sort of thing was inevitable. If I were a betting man, I would put money on resurrection of wooly mammoths within my lifetime.
- “No to the reconstruction of Gaza”
- “Across the ocean in a pedal-powered submarine”
- “Malaysian scientists find stone tools 'oldest in Southeast Asia'”
- “Pseudo-3D Video Conferencing with a Generic Webcam”
- “Road signs warn of 'zombies ahead'”: I hate zombie-induced traffic!
Enjoy and share the weirdness.