Worthy causes of the day: “Pass H.R. 676 Medicare For All Now” and “Darfur's Critical Hour”.
Relevant to Divine Misconceptions: More failures of religious freedom: “Underground bishop of Xiwanzi released after two and a half years in prison” (yes, China released him, but they are still trying to squash him acting as a bishop), “Pair held for 'offending Islam'”, “KAZAKHSTAN: 'The current Religion Law is also unconstitutional'” (might be a step in the right direction, but we will have to see what happens next).
Today’s news and commentary:
- “Voting In Israel”: Blank for the Keneseth!
- “When Choosing Plastic Packaging, What's in a Number?”
- “Salamanders slipping away, global warming may be to blame”
- “County grants commissioner's request to be fired”
- “Close Encounters of the Worst Kind: How Safe Are We from Killer Asteroids?”
- “Court nixes link between vaccines and autism”: The court got things right this time, thank YHWH.
- “Koala love story wins hearts after deadly fires”