Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The Force is strong with this blog; it keeps marching on

Jewish date:  9 Nisan 5773 (Parashath Ṣaw).

Today’s events:  International Day of the Francophonie, National Quilting Day, National Agriculture Day, Great American Meat Out Day, Proposal Day, Festival Of Extraterrestrial Abductions Day.

Greetings.

Sorry to be posting sparsely, but I have other things taking up my time, such as iOS programming and getting ready for Pesaḥ.  I do not expect things to get any better on this soon.

In the interest of not letting things pile up, today there are two weird things.  The first is a song I remembered from The Big Book of Jewish Humor.  The song came to mind recently, and I could not find the lyrics in my copy, but I did find the original song, Allan Sherman’s “The Ballad of Harry Lewis”, on-line:



Today’s other weird thing is a mockumentary currently making the rounds which makes the argument that there was something very fishy about the destruction of the Death Star, Luke’s Change:  An Inside Job:



(Tip of the hat to Barry.)

Enjoy and share the weirdness.

’Aharon/Aaron

No comments: