Monday, July 31, 2006

6 'Av 5766 * 31 July 2006: The Nine Days

Greetings.

It’s still the Nine Days, and it’s not one of my better days. (Didn’t sleep well last night, feeling allergic, waiting on other people for stuff, the weather is more appropriate for Venus than Terra/Earth.) The major bright side is that I have managed to install a separate swap partition on my Mac (which speeds things up when faking more RAM than actually exists, though setting things up is dangerous), though I find myself wondering why Apple doesn’t make an option for setting it up for you upon installation. Someone send me a decent icon for a swap partition, please, something that looks like a RAM module.

Today’s news and commentary, other than the zillion things under “Recommended Reading”:No weird thing for today. Sorry.

Aaron

No comments: