Sukkoth is coming! For information on the holiday, see the Temple Institute article “The Festival of Sukkot (Tabernacles)”.
Today’s news and commentary:
- “Condi in the Promised Land”. NOTE: There is too much going on in Israel for me to report it all. See “Recommended Reading” in the sidebar.
- “Where we are now”
- “Palestinian Authority Promises (1997)”
- “Frist: Taliban Should Be in Afghan Gov't” (What the gezornenblat is he thinking? Doesn’t he know Islamists and democracy do not mix?)
- “An Opera In the Key Of Denial”
- “A revolution in Jewish genealogy”