Worthy cause of the day: “Tell Congress To Pass A Clean Energy Bill”.
Relevant to one of today’s quasi-holidays: “Who’s Really Trembling?”. It is an outrage that Muslims and Arabs are forced to tow the line, even in America, including on the fiction that there is a “Palestinian People”. Let us stand with the dissenters and not with the oppressors.
Today’s news and commentary:
- “The 1947 Partition Plan (1975)”
- “The Secret to Raising Smart Kids”
- “Why explore space?”
- “TV, film and game violence seen as a threat”
- “President Bush Reduces Pay Raise For Federal Employees” (Not surprising. Bush, despite insane cost overruns, underfunds almost everything.)
- “Maine Tobacco-Shipping Law
Faces Tough Time in Court”
- “Rats wipe out seabirds on Alaska island”
- “Google's Goal: Renewable Energy Cheaper than Coal”
- “Briton charged in Muhammad bear case” (I cannot make up anything this hypersensitive.)