Today’s news and commentary:
- “40 Years Later”
- “First "robot" electric guitar tunes itself”
- “Most Israelis want Olmert ousted as PM” (Why is this man still in office?)
- “Shin Bet: Dozens of Fatah fugitives pardoned” (Whose stupid idea was this?)
- “U.S. sets record in sexual disease cases”
- “White House ordered to keep backup copies of e-mail”
- “Microbes Churn Out Hydrogen at Record Rate”
- “Scientists create ‘fearless’ mouse”
- StupidFilter (Not news or commentary, but an intriguing idea.)
- “Motorhead Messiah”
- “Fifty states face voting machine lawsuits; “Uncounted” documents DRE issues”
- “Egypt ID cards sentence minorities to non-life: report” (And Egypt is supposed to be a “moderate” Arab nation and a US ally. Why are we giving money to the Egyptian government again?)
MY NAME IS DALEK THAY. WE, THE DALEKS, ARE THE SUPREME BEINGS. TODAY I WOULD LIKE TO TALK ABOUT CYBERMEN, WHO ARE A BUNCH STUPID BUREAUCRATIC TWITS. YESTERDAY, I WAS AT A FRIEND'S HOUSE WHEN HE TRIED TO RENEW HIS HOME INSURANCE. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED:
AS YOU CAN SEE, CYBERMEN ARE HOPELESSLY EVIL. TODAY'S WEIRD THING SHOWS WHAT A WORTHLESS BUNCH OF PLAGIARISTS THEY ARE, COMPLETELY UNABLE TO EVEN RIP OFF SOMEONE ELSE'S SONG WELL; I PRESENT FOR YOU "CYBERSPAMALOT".
DO NOT ENJOY THIS FILM. EXTERMINATE THE CYBERMEN WHO MADE IT!