Worthy cause of the day: “It's Time to Ban Cluster Munitions”.
Today’s news and commentary:
- “Shavuot Holiday”
- “Curbing bike theft with thievery lessons?” (There is a weird, yet valid, logic to this.)
- “Borrow a Muslim? A 'living library' to prick stereotypes”
- “Seizing cars from drunk drivers” (More places ought to be doing this.)
- “Twenty-Three Moves Suffice”
- “Artificial Sweeteners Confound the Brain; May Lead to Diet Disaster”
- “The Top Tech Issues of the Presidential Campaign”
- “RepRap - Open Source Machine 'Prints' 3-D Objects, Including Copies Of Itself”
Enjoy, share the weirdness, and Shabbath shalom.