Relevant to Divine Misconceptions:
- “Making money at any price”: If you can read this, thank a teacher. As Rav Boteach correctly points out, Jewish educators are frequently undervalued, and I am certain this is correct for educators in general.
- “Virginity Pledge Doesn’t Stop Teen Sex”: I am all for people remaining celibate until marriage, but at least some ways of trying to prevent premarital sex do not work. Apparently a pledge is among these, and the consequences can be dangerous.
- “The Savoy Hotel (1975)”
- “Israel at War: A Primer”
- “Diluting homeopathy”
- “Leap second: More time added to 2008”
- “Bad recycling: Pay stub used as bank robbery note”
- “Man carrying over $70 chooses jail over $1.57 soda”