Sunday, November 22, 2009

Beware of the pink and blue unicorns

Greetings.

Jewish date:  5 Kislew 5770 (Parasheth Wayyeṣe’).

Today’s quasi-holidays:  Start Your Own Country Day.

Blue Marble composite images generated by NASA...Image of the Terran Empire via Wikipedia
NOTE:  In celebration of today’s quasi-holiday, I hereby proclaim myself Emperor of the Terran Empire and demand ten million dollars in tribute from George W. Bush, Richard Cheney, and Karl Rove as a start towards their repentance for wrecking the economy.

(And, no, I do not expect anyone to take that seriously.  I do not have anywhere near enough loyal readers to stage a planetary coup.)

Worthy cause of the day:  “Take Action: Ask for renewable energy that keeps wildlands and wildlife safe”.

Today’s news and commentary:
Today’s weird thing is the Charlie the Unicorn "Hot Topic" Video.

Enjoy and share the weirdness.

Emperor Aaron I
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: