Worthy cause of the day: New petition: “Rebuild the Gulf with fair share taxes, not slashed services”, and no, it does not surprise me that Bush and the GOP would kick the poor when they’re down.
Various things that accumulated on my desktop:
- “Bill Would Permit DNA Collection From All Those Arrested”
- “Our World: The death of memory”
- “China sets new rules on Internet news”
- “Corporate irresponsibility”
- “Armed and dangerous - Flipper the firing dolphin let loose by Katrina”
In honor of World Tourism Day, today’s weird thing is Bud’s Travels. Enjoy.