Divine misconception of the day: “63 failed & 1 ambiguous end-of-the-world predictions between 30 CE and 1990 CE”. Given that people have done a lousy job already, it is best to avoid assuming anyone predicting the end of the World again know what they are talking about unless they have rock-solid evidence behind them. A flimsy interpretation of Scripture is not enough.
Today’s news and commentary:
- “Purim Shmendrik Awards 2008”
- “Purim Exclusive: Prince William Serves in IDF”
- “Excalibur Writer Justifies Seminary Terror Attack”
- “X Prize offering $10M purse for 100-mpg vehicle”
- “Naked eye visible GRB!”
- “United Nations: Sudan carried out mass-rapes in Darfur” (And the real tragedy is that the UN will almost certainly not do anything of substance to stop the genocide.)