Jewish date: 28 Nisan 5769.
Today’s holidays: Day 13 of the ‘Omer.
Today’s quasi-holidays: Earth Day.
Relevant to Divine Misconceptions:
- “Friday Project plans atheist Christmas”: I think the absurdity of atheists trying to co-opt a religious holiday, even humorously, speaks for itself.
- A plea for sanity, tolerance, and not panicking: “The same-sex marriage question: Gay marriage: religious or secular institution?”
- “No Holds Barred: Why does Obama smile at dictators?”: Good point, though applicable to probably every president we have had for decades.
- “Sword-waving ninja accused of attempted robbery”: I cannot make up something like this.
- “Lightest Known Exoplanet Discovered”
- “The painful truth about trainers: Are running shoes a waste of money?”
- “Monty Python's 'Holy Hand Grenade' Panics London Street”
- “Not all sugars are created equal”: Do note that I have been telling people that soda is evil for a long time.
- “Stifling Freedom: The UK's "Anti-Zionist Lobby"”
- “Israeli Gov't Links and Contact Info”: This could be useful for anyone wishing to complain about the government’s chronic corruption and stupidity.
Enjoy and share the weirdness.