Thursday, September 17, 2009

The post that never ends

Greetings.


Jewish date:  28 ’Elul 5769.


Today’s quasi-holidays:  Constitution Day.

Worthy causes of the day:  “Help us hold the line:  All major advertisers have left Beck:  Help us keep them from returning and “Send a Message to The New York Helmsley Hotel”.


Before discussing anything today, I would like to note that the Days of Awe, Ro’sh hashShanah (one of the Jewish new years; we have 4) and Yom Kippur (the Day of Atonement) will be here very soon.  One of the themes of these holidays is repentance.  In that spirit, I would like to apologize to anyone I have inadvertently offended.  I am human and have my own share of faults, and I make my fair share of stupid mistakes to try to avoid repeating in the coming year.  (YHWH help me, please!)  I also grant forgiveness to all of those who have inadvertently sinned against me, whether or not they apologize; there are enough problems in this world, and I do not want to make them any worse by bearing a grudge which will seem stupid and pointless in the long run.


Today’s news and commentary:
Today’s weird thing is “The Song That Never Ends”.  Enjoy and share the weirdness.

Aaron

No comments: