Jewish date: 15 Kislew 5770 (Parashath Wayyishlaḥ).
Today’s quasi-holidays: International Day for the Abolition of Slavery, Special Education Day.
Today’s news and commentary:
on Divine Misconceptions today I am reviewing The Matrix Trilogy, today’s weird thing is a list of hypothetical Matrix movies that I wrote a while back, included below. Enjoy and share the weirdness.
Image of the setting of The Matrix Transposed via Wikipedia
- Matrix Algebra: Morpheus tries to teach Neo higher mathematics.
- Matrix Theory: Morpheus tries to explain to Neo the logic behind the universe he lives in and why biological pyramid schemes cannot actually work.
- Matrix Addition: Neo gets a new, annoying sidekick.
- Matrix Subtraction: Morpheus dies stupidly.
- Matrix Multiplication: Someone is crazy enough to make even more Matrix movies.
- The Matrix Inverted: To their horror, Neo, Trinity, and Morpheus find themselves in a movie where they’re written as villains and the Machines are the heroes.
- The Matrix Transposed: Due to a thousand-year bug in the Matrix’s software, all of the characters in the Matrix series find themselves in a more plausible setting: Sesame Street. All of the characters have to work with the rules of the Sesame Street universe.