Monday, October 11, 2010

Beware of The Gong Show

Greetings.

Jewish date:  3 Marḥeshwan 5771 (Parashath Lekh-Lekha).

Today’s quasi-holidays:  Columbus Day (USA), Thanksgiving (Canada), Native American Day, Indigenous Peoples Day.

Today’s news and commentary:
Today’s weird thing is the Country Western Song Generator, which spouts out lyrics like:


I met her on probation all hunched over;
I can still recall that little hat she wore; 
She was chewin' on a hangnail in the twilight,
     and I knew I'd have to scrape her off the floor;
Her rabbi said I'd hate her dog forever;
She said to me she loved my one blue eye;
But who'd have thought she'd run off on 'The Gong Show';
I now can kiss my credit cards goodbye.

This utility should be useful for song writers who completely lack creativity.  Or perhaps for musicians looking to see if anyone is paying any attention to lyrics.  Enjoy (or feel horribly depressed or something) and share the weirdness.

Aaron
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: