Worthy cause of the day: the MoveOn.org Civic Action petition “Save the Internet”. Please sign and tell Congress that Net neutrality matters. Thank you.
Relevant to one of today’s quasi-holidays: Robert's Rules Online - Parliamentary Procedure and Parliamentarians.
- “Nation begins to mourn those who fell in her defense”
- “The "Naqba" no one talks about”
- “Scientists make water run uphill”
- “Sen. Biden Suggests Decentralized Iraq” (Submitted by Barry.)
- “The Region: Hamas can't even fake moderation”
- “Iran's Supreme Leader”
- “"Most Arabs tired of Palestinian Arab whining"”
- “Experts find evidence of Bosnia pyramid” (Who knew?)
- “Jihadi videos thrive on execution scenes”
- “The deniers and the forgetters” (Submitted by Barry.)