Sorry about the template post that went out before this one. My computer is in a bad mood today.
Relevant to today’s quasi-holiday: The Wikipedia “Pumpkin pie” article.
Today’s news and commentary:
- “Wiccan lawsuit's goal: Acceptance” (Some people in the US still haven’t figured out that freedom of religion applies even when one doesn’t like someone else’s religion. Not to mention that sometimes people have no clue what other people’s religions are about in the first place.)
- “Cease-Fire Watch”
- “Science of Santa Claus: Jolly Old Elf Really Can Deliver Presents in One Night, Says NC State Engineer” (I could not make something like this up, even if I tried with both hands.)
- “The Independent's "Palestinian Marys"”
- “New Research Could Lead To 'Invisible' Electronics” (Cool! I really would like to have a transparent desktop.)
- “Mideast Christians Feel the Heat”