Today’s news and commentary:
- “Hanukka (1996)”
- “Gratitude to God must echo”
- “Pharaoh hardens his heart”
- “Mirror gives Italian village its place in the sun”
- “Report: Rise in European 'Islamophobia'”
- “Offshore wind farms get go-ahead” (We need more of these.)
- “O, Muslim town of Bethlehem...”
It was Hanukkah and the tiny village was in fear of not having any
latkes because they had run out of flour.
Rudi, the rabbi, was called upon to help solve the problem.
He said, "don't worry, you can substitute matzo meal for the flour
and the latkes will be just as delicious!"
Sheila looks to her husband and says, "Mortey...you think it'll
work?" and Mortey says,
"of course! Everybody knows.........................
Rudolph, the Rab, knows grain dear!"