Note: Due to the serious nature of the Nine Days, there will be no weird things until after 10 ’Av (25 July). There may be news, worthy causes, and Divine Misconceptions-related reviews.
Worthy cause of the day: Free the iPhone : Support wireless freedom!
Today’s news and commentary:
- “British blamed for Basra badgers”
- “Worse Than Gasoline”
- “Race in a Bottle”
- “Attempted robbery ends in group hug”
- “Robot visits patients when doctor can't”
- “Why Public Health Care is Better Than Private Health Care” (The writer is certainly correct that insurance companies have a short-term interest in refusing claims.)
- “BP gets break on dumping in lake” (Shame on BP and shame on the Indiana regulators responsible!)