Divine misconception of the day: “Thou Shalt Not Kill, Except in a Popular Video Game at Church”. I do not need to say anything on this one. The critics have it right in disapproving of using the violent game Halo as part of their outreach due to the huge gap between the game and Christian morality.
Special bonus obvious divine misconception: “Thou shalt not steal -- especially the Bible”.
Today’s news and commentary:
- “the Bright Side”
- “Commission of Inquiry (1981)”
- “Scientists Design New Space Currency” (Wait a minute... What’s wrong with credit cards?)
- “The 'Star of David' brand”
- “Cosmic Factories Produce Rubies and Sapphires ”
- “Astronomy Students Find 1,300 Asteroids ”
- “Arab-Israeli Fatalities Rank 49th”
- “PCHR Publishes “Black Days in the Absence of Justice: Report on Bloody Fighting in the Gaza Strip from 7 to 14 June 2007””