Today’s news and commentary:
- “Israeli Journalists in Egypt (1977)”
- “Sderot Unspun”
- “Children on Hamas TV Call to "Liberate" Al-Aqsa Mosque by Force and to "Wipe Out" Zionists to the Last One”
- “Committee Report: White House Engaged in Systematic Effort to Manipulate Climate Change Science”
- “Huge Newfound Part of Milky Way Rotates Backward ”
- “'Avoid Death' is named wackiest label”
His head, they said, really too thick.
They made him read plays.
Thus begot he today's
Weird thing: Shakespeare in Limerick.
Enjoy and share the weirdness.