Worthy cause of the day: “Help Protect America's Wetlands”.
Today’s news and commentary:
- “Slippery Slope”
- “A 'birthright' for non-Jews?”
- “Philly school effort cuts weight gain” (Submitted by Barry.)
- “Administration Asserts No Fourth Amendment for Domestic Military Operations”
- “More parents using txt language to make their child's name gr8” (Submitted by Erin. And people think my suggestion of naming a kid “Metatron” is bad...)
- “Identical Twins' Genes Are Not Identical”
- “The Origin of Menopause: Why Do Women Outlive Fertility?”
- “German News Agency Pays Arabs to Riot” (Shameful.)
A bit too paranoid of genetic engineering and irradiation, but still very funny. Enjoy and share the weirdness.