Friday, March 11, 2005

Weird thing of the day 11 March 2005/30 'Adhar Ri'shon 5765 (Ro'sh Hodhesh Adhar Sheni/Johnny Appleseed Day/Nametag Day)

Hi! My name is Aaron, and welcome to my blog.

Political update: There’s so much stuff out there it’s hard to choose, and I’m not just talking about Bush’s attempts to bankrupt Social Security. To cite a problem that receives little attention in America because Africa isn’t “important” enough to us, I pick “On the way to freedom, Niger's slaves stuck in limbo” and note on the side that this is not the only place on Earth with a slavery problem.

Today’s weird thing is the article “Real World Doesn't Use a Joystick”, which reports on an interesting side effect of using a computer way too much. I suspect Barry may have something to say about this.

And I still have to go write up something about my trip...

Until then, enjoy, Shabbath shalom, and happy new month.

Aaron

No comments: