In celebration of the new year, I am cleaning URLs off my desktop:
- “Boston Herald Fires Writer Aiding Governor”, or “Politician fails to learn from Dubya’s mistakes”
- “Duck lays eggs under tight U.S. security”, or “Your tax dollars hard at work”
- “Massacre in Rio Getting Little Attention”, or “These people are poor and have no rich people championing them, so your government doesn’t care about them”
- “EPA Cancels Controversial Pesticide Study”, or “Internal Review Board fails miserably”
- legnatile - a REAL WOODEN laptop, the first in the world!
- “Shots fired at Bayonne range prove smart gun technology works”