Today you’re getting accumulated news. Someone remind me to stop collecting this stuff, please.
- “Croc-wrestling granny wins Australia bravery award” (Submitted by Barry.
- “Youth champion agunot”
- “Next ISS Commander's Spacewalk Golf Shot Raises Concerns”
- “Ports Argument and Iraq Hurt Bush in a New Survey”
- “Egyptian students find peaceful way to protest Muhammad cartoons” (We need more peaceful protests.)
- “NYT sues Pentagon over domestic spying”
- “Evolution flap puts teachers in bind” (You’d think politicians would at least bother to read the Constitution...)
- Exclusive: Dubai ports firm enforces Israel boycott”
- “Senate Panel Backs New Ethics Disclosures”
- “Eternally other”