Pure Shushan is the day I get to use to do stuff I did not manage to do due to the Fast of ’Esther or Purim. And the first word of the name is a Hebrew construct-case plural noun, not an English adjective. The name is usually rendered in an order sensible for English grammar, as “Shushan Purim”, but I’m in a Hebraic-purist mood.
Relevant to the Ides of March/Brutus Day: “Julius Cæsar”.
- “Realizing the Ethiopian aliya's potential”
- “Not-so-patriotic act” (Submitted by Barry.)
- “Agencies missing FOIA deadlines, AP finds”
- “Engineers: 1985 Test Predicted Levee Break” (Submitted by Barry.)
- “Americans enter Holocaust cartoon contest”
- “Judge to Let Feds Seek Moussaoui's Death” (Submitted by Barry.)
- “Newfound Ice World Alters Perceptions of Planetary Systems”