Friday, April 6, 2007

‪י״ח ניסן תשס״ז * 6 April 2007: חול המועד פסח/ג׳ בעומר/Tartan Day/Good Friday

Greetings.

Today’s news and commentary, some of which Barry is responsible for:Today’s weird thing is something from Emily’s collection, included below. Enjoy, share the weirdness, happy Passover, and Shabbath shalom.

Aaron



Have you ever had a bad day? Bet you can’t top this one…

A little guy was sitting at the bar staring at his drink for a long time.

Suddenly a big tough biker came in and snatched his glass and guzzled down the contents and laughed “Hah!! So what are you going to do about that little man?”

“Nothing,” sighed the little man despondently, “You see, today has been the worst day of my life. This morning I overslept and was late for an important meeting. My boss was furious and so he fired me. I cleared my desk, went to my car only to discover that it was not there—someone had stolen it. So I took a taxi home, but when it came time to pay the driver, I realized that I’d forgotten my wallet. I then went in the house and found my wife in bed with the gardener. So I left home and came to this bar. And just when I was thinking of ending it all, you came along and drank my poison.”

No comments: