Worthy causes of the day: “Protect Your Right to Vote” and “Protect Otero Mesa's Wild Beauty, Wildlife”
Relevant to Divine Misconceptions:
- “Unholy row threatens Holy Sepulchre”: I seriously have to ask: what would Jesus think of all this bickering?
- “The Bible Reincarnated: Visually Arresting”: Interesting technique, but how good a job does it do of getting people to actually read the contents?
- “Mandaeans - a threatened religion”: Yet another group endangered by Muslims in Iraq. Please compare them with the Zoroastrians, followers of another ancient religion, also persecuted in their homeland (Iran), and also facing the threat of extinction.
- “Malaysians warned not to question Islam”: It is a pathetic ideology which justifies itself through threats. Other religions at least try to explain what is better about them.
- “Economic Meltdown”, “Pakistan's Bomb (1999)”, and “Financial Crisis (1984)”
- “Brainwave most likely to strike at 10.04pm”
- “Hijacked Iranian Ship Was A Dirty Bomb Meant For Israel On Yom Kippur”
- “Solar Refrigeration: A Hot Idea for Cooling”
- This Modern World 2008-10-22
- “A Stabbing in Gilo”