Tuesday, February 15, 2005

More weird stuff

Greetings.

I’m zonked, I managed to create 48 pretty (yet highly functional) graphs anyway, and my desktop is getting clogged with weird and damning items.

Yahoo! News - U.S. Draft: UN Troops in Sudan; Darfur Sanctions, or Too little, too late. (Tangent: If anyone knows anything about charities to actually do something meaningful about the Sudan genocide, please tell me.)

Yahoo! News - Study: Homeless Shelters, Food in Demand, or Bush hates the poor.

Yahoo! News - War budget request loaded with extras.

Yahoo! News - Chocolate Industry Eyed for Child Labor. (Warning: Not for the faint of heart!)

And finally, demonstrating that some people have no understanding of religion whatsoever (and I cannot make something like this up): Yahoo! News - Hail Christina Aguilera, love goddess.

Be scared.

Aaron

No comments: