I’m drowning in anti-Bush articles over here. His second (illegitimate) term has barely begun, and already he’s causing trouble rather than do the best thing he could possibly do for his country: take a four-year vacation. Notice that absolutely no one likes his tax cuts or Social Security reform ideas.
- Yahoo! News - Bush Faces Fight on Farm Payment Limits
- Yahoo! News - Baltimore Mayor Denounces Affair Rumors
- Yahoo! News - House Moving to Make Asylum Policy Harsher
- Yahoo! News - Smaller Fixes Could Bolster Social Security -AARP
- Yahoo! News - Study: White House Seeks Even More Cuts
- Yahoo! News - Congress Unlikely to Embrace Bush Wish List
- Yahoo! News - Congressman Pitches Social Security Deal
- Yahoo! News - White House Seeks Ban on Religious Tea
- Yahoo! News - Democrats Demand Bush Halt Attacks on Reid
- Yahoo! News - Lost Halliburton Nuclear Material Found
Yahoo! News - Report: FAA Had 52 Pre-9/11 Warnings
And finally, just because Bush is probably at least as ignorant as American youth: Yahoo! News - Teach Evolution: Leave No Child Behind.