Stuff I’m trying to get off my desktop:
- “Church: Anti-war sermon imperils tax status” (Shame on the IRS!)
- “No Nasa millions for irate Russian astrologer” (I cannot make something like this up!)
- “Israel welcomes proposed Red Cross symbol” (What they don’t tell you is that the Muslim countries cannot stand the notion of putting the Maghen Dawidh ’Adhom (Red Star of David) on the same level as the Red Crescent, as that would imply that Islam is not superior to Judaism. This bigoted nonsense has kept the Maghen Dawidh ’Adhom out of the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Society for years, and the proposed “compromise” is to replace the Red Star of David with a red “crystal”. I will believe it is an actual compromise when the Red Cross and Red Crescent are also replaced with the Red Crystal.)
- “French riots continue despite curfew threat” (Glossed over is that this is a classic Islamic riot over a perceived offense against Muslims. Still waiting for a real crackdown on such indecent behavior.)
COMPUTER PROBLEM REPORT FORM
In order to streamline the handling of problems within the system, please fill out the following questionnaire before sending it in for help. With your cooperation we should be able to provide faster and more efficient fault resolution.
1. Describe your problem:
2. Now, describe the problem accurately:
3. Speculate wildly about the cause of the problem:
4. Problem Severity:
5. Nature of the problem:
A. Locked Up__
6. Is your computer plugged in? Yes__ No__
7. Is it turned on? Yes__ No__
8. Have you tried to fix it yourself? Yes__ No__
9. Have you made it worse? Yes__
10. Have you read the manual? Yes__ No__
11. Are you sure you've read the manual? Yes__ No__
12. Are you absolutely certain you've read the manual? No__
13. Do you think you understood it? Yes__ No__
14. If 'Yes' then why can't you fix the problem yourself?
15. How tall are you? Are you above this line?
16. What were you doing with your computer at the time the problem occurred?
17. If 'nothing' explain why you were logged in.
18. Are you sure you aren't imagining the problem? Yes__ No__
19. How does this problem make you feel?
20. Tell me about your childhood.
21. Do you have any independent witnesses of the problem? Yes__ No__
22. Can't you do something else, instead of bothering me? Yes__