Tuesday, November 7, 2006

16 Marheshwan 5767 * 7 November 2006: Election Day (US)/Notary Public Day

Greetings.

The photograph on the left is of the latest miniature hippopotamus in my collection, whom I have named “Henry”. Henry was sent to me by Barry as part of my birthday present. He is shown standing on top of a Modern Hebrew-English dictionary, behind him a printout of the amendments we get to vote on today in South Carolina. The picture was taken with a Web-cam I found literally in the trash and had to hold by hand to take the picture; hence the lousy quality.

Note: Go vote if you haven’t already. Show those politicians who’s boss!

Today’s news and commentary:Today’s weird thing is Snowball Earth, the theory that the planet actually froze over (possibly several times) in the past. Articles on the subject: “The Snowball Earth” and “Research supports 'Snowball Earth' theory”. Enjoy, share the weirdness, and get out there and vote.

Aaron
Post a Comment