The photograph on the left is of the latest miniature hippopotamus in my collection, whom I have named “Henry”. Henry was sent to me by Barry as part of my birthday present. He is shown standing on top of a Modern Hebrew-English dictionary, behind him a printout of the amendments we get to vote on today in South Carolina. The picture was taken with a Web-cam I found literally in the trash and had to hold by hand to take the picture; hence the lousy quality.
Note: Go vote if you haven’t already. Show those politicians who’s boss!
Today’s news and commentary:
- “The energy to lead”
- “Heads up, blue sky thinking can alienate staff”
- “Bishop attacks 'victim' Muslims”
- “Uncovered Meat and Rape: Condemning an Honest, Innocent Cleric” (Some people have the strangest, most pathetic attitudes.)
- “Darkness Everywhere”
- “Palestinians protest Saddam death sentence”
- “MK Danny Naveh sues Iranian president”