Monday, November 27, 2006

6 Kislew 5767 * 27 November 2006: No weird thing today

Greetings.

Today there will be no weird thing, because yesterday it was reported that my brother David is dead. Barry received an E-mail to that effect yesterday:
I am lee yong,an attorney at law.A deceased client
of mine by name David Adelman , who herein
after shall be referred to as my client, died as
the result of a heart-related condition on the
11November 2001. His heart condition was due to the
death of all the members of his family in the Gulf
Air Flight Crashes in Persian Gulf Near Bahrain
Aired August 23, 2000 - 2:50 p.m. ET as reported

on:http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0008/23/bn.08.html

I contacted you to assist in distributing the money
left behind by my client before it is confiscated or
declared unserviceable by the bank where this
deposit valued at 19 million dollars is lodged.
This bank has issued me a notice to contact the next
of kin, or the account will be confiscated.
My proposition to you is to seek your consent to
present you as the next-of-kin and beneficiary of my
named client, since you have the same last name, so
that the proceeds of this account can be paid to
you. Then we can share the amount on a mutually
agreed-upon percentage. All legal documents to back
up your claim as my client's next-of-kin will be
provided.All I require is your honest cooperation to
enable us see this transaction through.
This will be executed under a legitimate arrangement
that will protect you from many breach of the law.
If this business proposition offends your moral
values,do accept my apology.

I must use this opportunity to implore you to
exercise the utmost indulgence to keep this matter
extraordinary confidential, whatever your decision,
while I await your prompt
response.
Please contact me at once to indicate your
interest. Althernatively email me
at:barrleeyong@hotmail.com

Best regards,
Barrister Lee Yong Malaysia

+ 60 -123 - 356 -924 EXT: 1-3.

This communication,links contained herein, is for
thesole use of the intended recipient and may
containinformation that is confidential or legally
protected

David, being the modest man he is, never told us about his $19,000,000, his secret family visiting exotic Bahrain, their having died in a plane crash, his heart condition, or his having died. In fact, when he visited here last weekend, he faked being alive so well that we had no idea he was really dead. My complements to his mortician. Still, we will miss him. I’ve got dibs on his car.

Aaron

No comments: