Worthy cause of the day: “Tell EPA to Start Cutting Global Warming Pollution from Passenger Vehicles!”.
Relevant to today’s quasi-holiday: the Wikipedia article “International Talk Like a Pirate Day” and every pirate’s favorite statistical programming language, R.
Today’s news and commentary, some of which Barry is responsible for:
- “Uh Oh, it's O.J.!”
- “Syria voted co-chairman of the IAEA” (Yet again, the United Nations puts the fox in charge of the henhouse.)
- “Atonement 'Monopoly'”
- “Reviewers Reject "The Israel Lobby"”
- “'Intimacy, Fantasies and Sexuality'”
- “Most Science Studies Appear to Be Tainted By Sloppy Analysis”
- “Researchers say many languages are dying”
- “Caught on Film: Lefties Were Rare in 19th-Century England”