Worthy cause of the day: “Help put global warming at the top of the agenda for the Obama Administration”.
Relevant to Divine Misconceptions:
- “Nepal's Maoist rulers rile Hindus”: I have to side with the Hindus on this one: it makes no sense for atheists to meddle in the running of a Hindu temple.
- “Woman suspected of witchcraft burned alive”: General rule: Before you kill anyone, make sure they are actually guilty of something worthy of death!/ The consequences of not being sure can be catastrophic.
- “US Says Kyrgyz Law Would Restrict Religious Freedom”: Apparently arbitrary government restrictions on religion is epidemic in the former Soviet Union. Kyrgyzstan is getting into the act.
- “Israel Breaks the Rules”
- “More salmonella: U.S. searching for origin of latest, widespread outbreak”
- “A perk for coffee lovers: Java may lower oral cancer risk”
- “Obama and Spider-Man appear in comic together”: Submitted by Barry.