Worthy causes of the day: “Urge Interior Secretary Salazar to Rescue the Polar Bear”, “Tell President Obama, "Thank you!"”, and “Pandas' Existence Threatened by Global Warming”.
Relevant to Divine Misconceptions:
- Even more countries have no clue when it comes to freedom of religion: “Eritrea: Christian Deaths Mount In Prisons”, “TAJIKISTAN: 'No rights to organise prayers'”, and “Christian monastery in Turkey fights to keep land”.
- Some people have no clue when it comes to separation of church and state: “ACLU to sue Twin Cities charter school that caters to Muslims”.
- And some people have no clue that when it comes to freedom of speech: “Islam film Dutch MP to be charged”. One may not like or approve of Geert Wilders’s Fitna, but all he really did is disapprove of the Qur’an, something covered under freedom of religion.
- Self-promotion which will be going on for another two weeks: 2009 Darwin Week in Charleston | February 09-15.
- “Back in 2009”
- “Antarctic ice shelf set to collapse due to warming”
- “Gaza Doctor Says Death Toll Inflated”
- “Clean air equals longer life, study says”
- “BPA-Free Baby Bottle Alternatives”
- “The NGO Front in the Gaza War: Exploitation of International Law”