Worthy cause of the day: “Help Reverse Bush's Final Attack on Reproductive-Health Services” (standing in the way of birth control for people who need it is not virtuous), “McDonald's CEO Paid 770 Times What Workers Earn? Protect Workers' Rights!”, “Tell Congress: Children's healthcare can't wait”, “ The UN Can No Longer Be Silent About The Abuse of Children in the Gaza Strip”.
Today’s news and commentary:
- “Prisoner Release (1989)”
- “Media Gives Platform to Radical Doctor”
- “World’s first flying car prepares for take-off”: Finally! We were promised these decades ago. Now when are we getting household robots?
- “Judging a Book by Its Genomes”
- “Revealed: the environmental impact of Google searches”