Thursday, January 20, 2005

Special pre-inaugural posting

Greetings.

Tonight’s special pre-inaugural weird thing breaks in the Weird thing of the day blog system by looking at tomorrow’s presidential inauguration from a different point of view. So far I’ve reported on what Bush & cronies and lots of people who hate their guts plan on doing. (And, indeed, you probably will hear more on that tomorrow from me.) Tonight, instead, I present an article on what some Democrats will be doing:

Yahoo! News - Some Dems Plan to Avoid Bush Inauguration

I find what Terry McAuliffe will be doing particularly poetic.

Enjoy.

Aaron

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah inauguration partee tomorrow‭!!!! ‬im gonna party like w did before his dui arrest‭!!!!! ‬whatchall doing‭ ‬2‭ ‬celebrate‭? ‬other than bleedingheart aaron we know hell be dating his computer‭.‬

bobby awesome

Anonymous said...

What‭! ‬I thought‭ ***‬I‭*** ‬was the only one dating Aaron's computer‭! ‬How dare I be cheated on‭!‬

‭--‬Aaron's pocket calculator

Anonymous said...

I'm celebrating by moving to Canada.