I had a wild idea last night. Would it be possible to sue politicians for violation of campaign promises and otherwise lying as a form of fraud? E.g., Bush outright lied to the US about weapons of mass destruction in order to get support for going to war with Iraq. As a result, thousands of people have been killed and wounded. Could Bush not be prosecuted for (at least) manslaughter and be held liable to pay for the care and treatment of all those wounded? Feel free to discuss both on and off this blog.
- “'3rd intifada on its way'”
- “US denies 'plot' to topple Hamas gov't”
- “Iranian paper wants Holocaust cartoons”
- “Pakistan: Rioters set alight McDonalds'”
- “OSx86 10.4.4 Security Broken. (Guess Who Done It?)”
- “Staying Informed”