In honor of today’s holiday, today’s post is in my mother tongue: English.
Today’s weird things are some stuff Barry sent me and stuff that was accumulating on my desktop. Someone tell the forces of politics and evil to take a week or two off, please.
- “Stop undermining parents”
- “Computer Lets Parents Track Kids' Eating” (I love this idea!)
- “BMA to doctors: abandon bug-spreading ties” (This is a great excuse for me since I hate ties.)
- “The Growing Global Bully”
- “Media Perspective”
- “The 'freedom' to disrespect”
- “Why I Published Those Cartoons”