Sorry for the delay in publishing today’s entry. Obviously Xenu is behind the server trouble Blogger.com had.
Today’s backlog of news, some of which Barry is responsible for:
- “Get outta here! Cruise baby name puzzles Israelis”
- “Bin Laden's Been Popping Off. Again.”
- “Students hope for insights from Mideast game”
- “After Katrina, Poor Tenants Fight Eviction”
- “Jordan Accuses Hamas of Smuggling Weapons”
- “Medical Marijuana's Catch-22”
- “Asteroid buster to save planet” (In honor of one of today’s quasi-holiday.)
- “Our view: 'No Child' hurts minorities as it advances fiction”
- “The Iranians (1979)”
- “Another fundamental constant accused of changing”
- “After 50 years, Alabama pardons Rosa Parks”
- “Hamas Officials to Appeal Residency Ban” (Just think about the huspah involved.
PS: If anyone wants what may be the start of a film festival to continue, please send me links to short on-line films.